Eri

Marty told her friend and colleague, Eri, about the classes. Eri joined us in March 2019. 

"Pottery class with Deb is a great creative outlet that I look forward to every week!
I like that Deb is willing to be as hands on or hands off as you want her to be - 
she is always available to guide you or lend a hand, 
but also gives you enough space to find your own creative process.  
Class times and dates are super flexible, and I also get to socialize with my friend Martha!  
All in all a very satisfying way to spend two hours." 
- Eri (Oct. 2019)


Here Eri throwing in 2021...during the Pandemic:


Posted end of 2021, this is her most recent top picks (Deb's opinion anyway) 
from the past couple of years:


Eri makes a lot of planters and air plant wall-pockets.















Inspired by my Reminder Stones, Eri made the paw "reminder stones" to give her 
colleagues/employees where they work in the veterinary field: